Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Fiskars Article

May has a put up a new article on the Fiskars website. It's by far my favorite I've participated in! Several of us created projects inspired by current trends and I chose to use ruffles as my inspriation.

I am not a fussy, frilly girl by any stretch of the imagination. But I have a fondness for the soft, romantic feel of the ruffles we seeing everywhere in fashion right now. I can't help loving the femininity they embody.

When you're looking at the photo, pretend that ruffle is straight and even. I managed to edit the wrong photo and delete the one I took after I fixed it.


ruffles finished

ruffles finished inset

The article instructions for creating this project can be found here on the Fiskars website.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Emily Pitts said...

this is just yummy kendra. i love that you posted the wrong picture. so what i would do :) must go check out the instructions, this is intriguing, the butterfly part...

Delaney Gates said...

Ah, this is so up my alley. LOVE it.

momma_arch said...

I love this sooo much. You are so brillant!

kenner said...

i adore this.
completely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails