Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 111/365

april 16
I don't really understand it, but my presence with a camera is often not welcome. I personally feel this is a perfectly nice shot. It shows a man hard at work to make his son's dream of legally and safely driving fast cars a reality. It shows a man who's making a mental list of all the things he needs to do to get the car ready for a teenage boy to race, including a number change. It shows a man capable of figuring out all things mechanical. And he acts like I'm posting embarrassing photos of him like I did yesterday. But this is clearly not a photo of his dimpled cheeks. Sometimes I just can't win.
Pin It!

4 comments:

staceykingman said...

I don't know...I can kind of see a dimple...

Emily Pitts said...

i appreciate it :)

LollyChops said...

I think I might see a dimple too. GRIN.

Jayna said...

LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails