Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 157/365

This September will mark 21 years of life with my husband. And in that 21 years, he's scared the tar out of me more times than I could ever count. He's gotten me with the run-of-the-mill trick of jumping out from behind things like doors and cars and shower curtains. But I'm so easy that often times he does it without even trying. I can be standing, folding laundry, and find myself letting out a squeal when I turn, not expecting to see him standing there.

And in that same 21 years, I have been completely unsuccessful at squaring the account. In fact, for 21 years my success rate at startling him has been zero. Not. One. Time. Not even a flinch. Until this last Saturday. And all it took was standing behind a door with this.

I may only have one tally in my column but I feel completely avenged.

june 6
Pin It!

10 comments:

Pam said...

LOL! You go girl! Did you get it on camera?

Kendra said...

I didn't! I really didn't expect it to work. I was aiming for just being irritating. Total suprise when I saw him jump.

Jayna said...

That is so wrong in so many ways...

but I totally love it!

doris said...

awesome!

momma_arch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momma_arch said...

Very good my dear!!!

Gentzlers said...

I love it! I'm laughing so hard right now! This comes from someone who just a few days ago was involved with a bathroom cup full of COLD water as someone else was in the shower! Tee Hee Life is too short to not have fun. :)
Kathy

Lexi said...

regarding your June 4th post you've inspired me...just posted a *SMALL FOR A REASON* picture of a wee little part of the creative mess residing in my craft room.
wanted to share:
http://www.lexi-bridges.blogspot.com/2009/06/creative-messes.html
Thanks for sharing. More people should show their messiness, don't you think? :)

scrappysue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDRA!!!!! you don't look a day over 100 (i went to kristi's blog first) hehe!!! hope you have a fun day - get her back july 31st ok???

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails