Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drawing Winners!!!

The winners, as determined by Random.org!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

4
3
38
26
Timestamp: 2009-06-11 12:01:30 UTC


Pick me, pick me! My fav place to shop for goodies is 1. Forever Memories in Ozark. Great stuff, love the owner! 2. A Cherry On Top (acherryontop.com). DON'T forget the "a" in the front of that address-NOT COOL!
Missy Hursh




Looks like you've had some fun things to play with!Here's a link to place that has cute products!! http://www.shabbychiccrafts.com/viewallitems.html




I'm addicted to peachycheap.com ~ always a thrill to find a good deal on scrap stuff!

Love your blog!

Jen in Rogersville, MO



oooooooooooo - a giveaway! can i enter kendra?
(Scrappy Sue)


Thank you all so much for your suggestions and links! Can't wait to sit down and go through all of the links. And I thank you, too, for stopping by my little tiny space on the www. It's always fun to see who's reading!



If you are one of the winners, please email me your shipping information at kendramccracken@yahoo.com. You'll get a mix of everything but let me know if you are more of a Love, Elsie or a Chatterbox girl.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats to all the winners!

The Cox Family said...

Yay! Can't believe I won! I can't wait to see what's in the package. Awesome! Thank you so much!

Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails