Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer School with Fiskars!

I do believe I've forgotten to mention here on my blog that Fiskars is doing something fun for the summer months on their website. Every Tuesday and Thursday until September 1 you can find a Summer School class by going here. There's also a link in my sidebar.

Today's class is something I created.

summer school canvas finished

summer school canvas 2 finished

I'm not the greatest at lighting so the shadows on the surface are a little harsh. In real life, the surface is very textured but the appearance more subtle than it is in these photos. Lots of fun to create because you'll work with Modeling Paste. If you've never worked with Modeling Paste, you're missing out! It's very forgiving and you can create beautiful textures on your art projects using it. So head over to the site for a list of supplies and instructions on how to create one of these altered canvases for yourself.
Pin It!

4 comments:

gabbyfek said...

um
i think you should have another drawing
for me
to win
this.
i LOVE it.
gorgeous-ness.
xoxxo.

Pam said...

OMGosh that is way cool!

Pam said...

These are so gorgeous I had to come and look at them again! Oh and to tell you I gave you an award on my blog.

Holly said...

OMGosh! This is fan-freakin'-tastic!!! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails