Friday, July 10, 2009

day 190/365

july 9

Save Get the drama for from your mama. They come by it honestly. The animated mannerisms when focus is on what they have to say, the wide eyes, the eyebrow raise, the excessive use of adjectives.

Caelan is 14 now so he's trying to "improve" his reputation and be more cool, less goofy. Whatever. But this one is still under my spell (<---- note the drama.) Here he's telling me he's tired of my camera being pointed at him. And this is the kind of drama I've tried to pass on to them, the kind that makes people smile even if it is because they think you're a dork. Love that he gets drama doesn't have to be negative.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Such a cute kid.

We both are pretty expressive with our faces, why am I the only one with wrinkles? I remember my drama teacher in college made us do face exercises and I thought her face was really saggy . . . I didn't want my face to look like that from making all those silly faces . . . too late. ;)

Trish said...

He's completely adorable, as is his mom...:)

Pam said...

Love his dimple!

Kendra said...

Pam, you have no idea what that dimple does to me! He gets sick of hearing about it. And me kissing it all the time!!!

Holly said...

LOL! That photo is incredibly adorable!

jesse said...

is he doing the "I'm squishing your head" thing?

Catbert said...

Amazing the animation in his expression!

stacy said...

hehe he's adorable! Yeah love that dimple and why is it the boys always get the gorgeous long lashes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails