Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 203/365

july 22
Not much to say about this one other than:
1. I really wish I had a wide angle lens
2. See #1.

But I don't. My photography still falls in that humble beginnings way of life Shawn and I are such big strong supporters of. Unfortunately, things like my vanity about my grey hair, the need for health insurance, and a teenage boy who can eat a whole chicken by himself at dinner keep me in the humble beginnings of photography. All my photos are taken with the humble 50mm 1.8 lens. Thus the image that includes far less of the scene than I wanted.

This is what I saw when I walked into my kitchen. Will watching the clock, counting down the minutes before Wipeout started on Wednesday night, listening to Boom, Boom, Pow on my iPod. He makes me smile so many times each day.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Matt Nicolosi said...

I used to watch the clock to countdown the minutes to when we'd leave the locker room to go out on the field for varsity football... while listening to Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkle. And I turned out COMPLETELY normal. He'll be fine.

Kendra said...

LOL! I love when you post age- identifying comments Matt. Makes me feel nostalgic instead of old.

Kristi Smith said...

You let Will listen to Boom Boom Pow? You have changed. ;)

Get a little debt like the rest of us and go buy yourself a lens. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails