Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 237/365

august 25
When I'm asked to come to a crop, it's not hard for me to quickly decline. Really, it's out of respect for others. This is a section of my dining room table after completing 1 canvas last week. My dining room table is 6 feet long and this is an accurate representation of the entire table. And you can't see my kitchen island which was set up for sewing. Of what you see here, I used exactly 3 items. It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind and when I'm scrapbooking or handcrafting something, I take full advantage of my right.

My kids ate dinner on the floor this night. I apologized to Caelan and he said, "It's OK. I kind of liked eating on the floor." I said, "Really?" He said, "Yes. It was nice to see what eating's like from the dogs' perspective." As my spawn, it's his prerogative to be a smart ass. He takes full advantage of his right.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Hee-hee. Why weren't you at your scrap table?

momma_arch said...

And why werent you in your little scrap room??? It is awesome. That does look like the mess I made on your table that night though. To be creative we must be messy, right?

Pam said...

Ha! I have a Tim Class on Saturday and it's going to be hard for me to pack just a little class kit! I know how you feel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails