Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Go Get Yourself A Jenni Bowlin Kit!

A quick post this morning to share a few fun projects I was elated to create for the August Jenni Bowlin Kit Club. It was my first experience with her kits and I know it will sound as if I'm saying this out of obligation, but with 100% genuineness, the contents are fabulous. I love that she mixes 1-of-a-kind vintage finds in with products we tradtionally find in scrapbook stores. It truly added a personal touch not only to the kit but to to my projects as well. Take these Creative Imagination blocks, for instance.
blocks side 1
blocks side 2
On one side, I have a page from a book. Highly unlikely that anyone else will have a set of blocks adorned with this same book page. One of a kind! On the reverse side, they're covered with a vintage wall paper sample.



flowers mini book

A cute little scalloped book that took me a whopping 10 minutes to put together. If you've ever witnessed how long it takes me create something, you understand this is akin to the Ancient Egyptians constructing a pyramid in the span of a 24 hour time period.



black eyed peas layout
black eyed peas layout 2
Layout #1 using the gold foiled letters in the kit. I LOVED the gold foiled letters. My favorite thing in the kit.



she tries layout
she tries layout 2
Layout #2. More gold foiled letters and a Creative Imaginations filmstrip which provided some structure for all my little bits and pieces.



life is good layout
life is good layout 2
And layout #3. More gold foiled letters and a fun framed embellishment made from a milk cap in the kit.

More description of each project can be found here. From there, you can check out the projects Jenni's design team created. And then you can order a kit for yourself!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful stuff! I love Jenni's designs!

Those milk caps are too cool!

scrappysue said...

gorgeous kendra!

rebecca lucille said...

Kendra...
Beautiful creations!
Thanks for sharing....

Related Posts with Thumbnails