Friday, August 21, 2009

New Fiskars Projects

A couple of older projects that I can share now!

This one appeared in the Sept/Oct issue of Memory Makers.
Joker 650p
Journaling reads: He usually has to wear one of his brother's old costumes. This year he begged to be the Joker. So glad he did. It was perfect for him.

And upon typing that in, I'm realizing I really need to get back to my roots and be more diligent about good journaling. That's just pretty darn lame right there!

This is one I did using the new Quilted Corners Border and Corner Punch.
new border punch
The idea is to go all the way around and have a die-cut looking paper. But you all know me and rules. They're made to be challenged!

Another sample for a new Fiskars punch.
new corner punch
This one is demonstrating the Sunflower Combo Corner Punch. These are cool because you can use them 3 ways. You can punch, emboss, or combine the two on a corner.

Next is the Americana 3-in-1 Corner Punch which gives you 3 different punch designs on 1 punch.
all american corner punch
I was a good girl and used it to punch the corners on my little squares. Then I used the punch to create one of the zeroes in the 2007 in my title.

And my final project to share today uses the new Pick of the Patch Squeeze Punch.
pumpkin squeeze punch

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

8 comments:

gscrapbooks said...

Fantastic projects! Love your style! :-)

scrappysue said...

they're gorgeous kendra! i can't wait to start using all the wonderful loot you sent me!

staceykingman said...

I love these! Especially the reading one. (I know that wasn't a complete sentence.)

Kendra said...

I like to think using that kind of incomplete sentence is using creative liberty, Stacey. I use them often to focus more accutely on enhancing the previous sentence. I'm sure it annoys a lot of grammarians. : )

Holly said...

LOVE those pages, Kendra! Especially the sunflower corner punch page... GORGEOUS!

LollyChops said...

I loves me that sunflower combo corner punch! WOW!

These are all totally awesome projects Kendra! Thanks for sharing!

Big HUGS!

Kristi Smith said...

I just love Will as the Joker, those photos are some of my favs you have taken. So bright and fun. Great layouts!!!

stacy said...

Oh my gosh love the joker pics! those are fab!!! Your layouts are great - I can't walk into a scrapbooking store I get anxiety it's so overwhelming !

Related Posts with Thumbnails