Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Say "I Love You" In A Big Way

Sorry. That was about as cheesy as it gets. Almost, anyway. I decided against the Jolly Green Giant reference. THAT was about as cheesy as it gets.
stitched card finished
This card really is huge. I used a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock folded in half. But I was inspired by a big, fabulous fabric flower I saw in a book and wanted to use one on the Card Sketch of the Month for the Fiskars website. So 6 x 12 it is.
stitched card finished 2
Quick and easy to make so if you're so inclined, you can find instructions here.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

I LOVE THAT CARD, IN A BIG WAY! Love the petals! Very cute and clever.

scrappysue said...

that is so cute kendra!

Zee said...

So creative, beautiful project! I love it!

Pam said...

So stinkin cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails