Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Since I Don't Collect Shoes . . .

A few creative things to share today!

First, I have a new article up on the Fiskars website about simple ways to use beads to embellish projects.

punch organizer finished
I used them pretty-up my punch storage. And yes, I'm a dork. If you know me, you know I love silly titles on my scrapbook pages. Should a shoe organizer get any less love?

I made this.
beaded butterfly bag 5
It's a little draw-string bag I made from a little girl's shirt I bought at a garage sale for 25 cents (I adored the texture) and a boy's leather jacket I bought at Goodwill for $2.


antro bag
I was inspired by this little bag I found at Anthropologie.

The full article including instructions for making the bag (you don't need a pattern!) can be found here.

AND, I scrapbooked!!!
Special Delivery layout
Sadly, this has become a rarity for me. Working on doing something about that. I really miss it so I decided a good place to start was to do a challenge. I'm crossing my fingers you won't be able to see this for long because Scrapbooks Etc. will want it for their Make It Yours article. If not, it felt good to get back in the groove of scrapbooking and I'm ready for more!

The journaling: Totally cool. Who wouldn't love this?? Order with the phone at your table & a train delivers the food right to you.

And that's it for today!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

OMGosh that is a great idea! I have all my punches in a shoe holder too but I never thought to do that! I'm doing it first thing tomorrow on my day off! Thank you for a great idea!

Kristi Smith said...

I love that punch bag, and the title is super duper cute!!!

You have too many punches. ;)

Great projects!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoe bag punch holder idea! I have all of mine in a drawer!

Great layout! Love your hats! and I have to comment as 'Anonymous' because I can't remember my password!

It's Lynette. From Oz. You know the one. You probably don't recognise my typing... or my blog presence... but that's Ok I'm turning over a new leaf... who am I kidding? FB is the shiz... ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails