Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 304/365

oct 31 will hunting
This is what you get at 5:30 AM in our house. A sleepy boy who jumped straight out of bed without any bribing because he's been waiting for this day for months. He's anticipating (mustering as much excitability as possible at 5:30 AM) his first hunting trip.

Also at 5:30 AM in our house, you get an incorrectly set flash. To be perfectly honest, you can get that at 5:30 PM, too. It just seems like it makes it completely acceptable when I say I took it at 5:30 AM. So anytime you see a photo on my blog with the flash set incorrectly during my learning process, you should just assume it was taken at 5:30 AM. OK?
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

This is the first time I have saw Caelan in Will. I had to do a double take.

Have they killed anything yet?

Gentzlers said...

Well, was he successful? Let us know.

Kathy

Kendra said...

He didn't get one, Kathy. He didn't get frustrated, though. He's ready to go again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails