Monday, October 12, 2009

New Fiskars Article!

There's a new article up on the Fiskars website with a variety of ways, both cute and pretty, to present Fall treats. Since I usually prefer to use fabric and sewing to create my projects, I like to make them reusuable. I made this little owl-themed bag that a little girl (or big one!) can use as a small tote bag.

Instructions for embellishing a pre-made fabric bag can be found here. If you don't sew, you can easily adapt this to use patterned paper and a gift bag.

treat bag fall owl finished

And a side view for the wings.

treat bag fall owl finished 2
Pin It!

9 comments:

Lisa M. Pace said...

Too ADORABLE!!!

tina said...

So cute!

LollyChops said...

Oh how I love this! ...and it does not look like it would be too hard to make either! Thanks for sharing the link Kendra!

Michelle said...

That is absolutely adorable!

cropgirl said...

SOOOOO Cute!

Kristi Smith said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

Too darn cute!!!!

Linda A.

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

MamaBurt said...

Saw this on pinterest! It's super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails