Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Fiskars Project!

Project of the day on the Fiskars website is one of mine! I made this for my mother-in-law and am dying to go ahead and give it to her. I'm afraid if I keep it until Christmas as planned, I'll keep growing weaker by the day and keep it for myself. I may be making another one!

I just used a very boring $5 photo album from Wal Mart and created a book cover for it.

2010 photo album finished alternate

2010 photo album finished 2

Instructions and a supply list can be found here.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jen said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!! I would be wanting to keep it for myself too!!! LOVE all of the details!

jkhenson said...

Absolutely awesome! I love this idea! It's got great colors and texture! I am going to the details on "how to"! :))

Pam said...

Just beautiful! You make that hand stitching look so easy! Thank you for the instructions!

tina said...

This is nothing short of draw dropping gorgeous. Love it.

Micayla said...

Oh my that is too gorgeous!

Birgit said...

amazing! love it!

Lisa M. Pace said...

This is gorgeous! I love the color combination... so pretty.

kathyromack@sbcglobal.net said...

Beautiful work, Kendra! I just love the feel of it...very me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails