Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Fiskars Project!

There's a new article up on the Fiskars website on holiday gift wrapping. This is my contribution.

holiday wrap finished

And a view of the actual box which I covered with the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses line.
holiday wrap finished 3

The top which gives a better idea of what the pintucking looks like.
holiday wrap finished 2

I'm not normally a pink person but I love this sweet Swiss dot ribbon. My mother-in-law found it in her mom's drawer when she was cleaning her house out a couple of months ago. I hope you remember how sweet it is rather than the fact I didn't notice that my pom-pom trim came loose on one end!

There are gift wrap ideas from 3 of the other Fiskars designers in the article. Click here to check them out and get brief instructions for each of them!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails