Monday, January 4, 2010

New Fiskars Project!

I have a new article up on the Fiskars website. For this one, I wrote about various types of wool felt and demostrate some fun projects for using each type including

felt article hat finished
this hat (inspired by a hat in the book Sweater Renewal) made from a wool sweater.

felt balls finished for fiskarsAnd these wool balls from styrofoam balls and wool roving (inspired by a project in the book Quick and Clever Felting.)

felt article penny rug finished
And this penny rug using Heather Bailey's felt sheets.


felt article penny rug 5

felt article penny rug 6
A couple of close-ups.

The full article instructions for these projects can be found here.
Pin It!

3 comments:

LollyChops said...

WOW! You never ever disappoint me Kendra! I love these projects!

kl said...

oh that penny rug!!!!
xo

Kristi Smith said...

Great projects!!! I love that hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails