Friday, January 8, 2010

New Fiskars Project!

I mentioned a few days ago that there's a new project every day on the (in-the-process-of-being-redesigned)Fiskars website and each project has an accompanying sketch. Well EVERY month, you can find both a card and a layout sketch under the projects section. I did the scrapbook layout for this month. Here's the layout.

gift giver finished for blog


And the sketch.

gift giver sketch

So if you like to work with sketches, you can find a new one every day this month right here!

The write-up and supply list for this particular layout can be found here.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

That is a PRECIOUS layout, Kendra! My favorite part is how you put "wait" on the stamp. Love the colors, too. :)

Jennifer

Dena said...

You haven't posted many layouts lately, but when you do - they are sooo worth the wait! I love this!!!!

Kristi Smith said...

Very cute. I hope I remember to do stuff like this when I am a grandmother! Now let us pray that I will be one. Not anytime in the near future though. :)

scrappysue said...

love the layout, and i LOVE sketches!

suzie in mo said...

oh, man! can we borrow those? we love hank! (the page is awesome as usual!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails