Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 41/365

caelan bathing amanda
It's always a good day when I get to stand in the bathroom doorway and witness someone else bathing the dogs. I never realized that until Tuesday when it happened for the very first time. He may be rue the day of my discovery. Because you know what the alternative to a good day is? When I tear off his portion of the grocery list on the next big shopping day, it just might include the feminine hygiene section.

Doing my part to prepare him for marriage, one day at a time. His wifey is gonna love me. Just don't tell my husband about this. OK? Our little secret. We don't need any Advanced Manipulative Wife Combat courses being taught in this house. My future daughter-in-law's happiness is in your hands.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Liz in MO said...

Man oh man, that boy got your hair, how beautiful!!!! Now, the poor dog looks like she's ready to bite you!!!

Kristi Smith said...

I can't believe you didn't link "rue" for me. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails