Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning

cob webs 2 feb 17
Everyone loves it when I decide to grab the broom and clean cobwebs from around the ceiling line. As you can see, it's a rare occurance. I don't know if it's because I'm short so it's not at eye level or if it's because I never stop and sit down so I just don't find myself forced to look up and see it. OK. The real reason is I hate cleaning out the chicken coop and I figure if they eat grub worms and beetles they dig out of the dirt, surely they don't mind a few cobwebs.

What? You thought this was from the inside of my house??? You are so in the doghouse. And I never clean the cobwebs out of there. I hope they get in your hair and then wrap around your fingers when you try to pull them out and won't shake off and give you the heebie-jeebies and . . . OK, so you probably know we don't really have a dog house.

trudy in recliner jan 8 10_0338

Maybe you could come knock on my door and grovel for forgiveness. Bring chocolate chip cookies. And call ahead of time so I can, um, run the broom around the house a little.

P.S. I'm not really mad. I just like visitors. And chocolate chip cookies. When you live in the boonies, sometimes you have to take drastic measures to get visitors.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I live so far, I would have loved to bring you some cookies, dicuss over children, scrapbooking, crafts and life!
Charlotte, from France...

tammy said...

Man! If I lived even 2 hours away I'd bring you some of the best chocolate chip cookies you've ever had! Your dog is precious! So pretty after tha bath!

LollyChops said...

I'd totally bring you some cookies. We could hang out and craft all day whilst eating said cookies.

...and we could admire the cobwebs together from afar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails