Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Fiskars Project!

graham crackers
This is up for Project of the Day on the Fiskars website, including instructions and more process photos.

graham crackers inset
Since I always have much to say, the journaling had to be hidden.

graham crackers title 2
The title is stamped using new Fiskars stamps. And the crepe paper in the title? That wasn't one of my planned little details. I goofed on the stamping but I think it turned out OK in the end. I actually think it turned out better than just stamping over the diecut.


graham crackers 5
And I used my Glimmer Mists! I should have planned better for the journaling on the heart. I used a watercolor pencil and it's pretty difficult to read what I wrote. But with the distressed look of the base and the messy stitching, I'm not stressing over it. It looks right, even if it's not practical!

I want to add that most of the product for this layout is leftover from the Kenner Road kit kl sent to me when she asked me to be a guest in December. You can see my other projects here. I use a lot of product on my projects and I still have some paper, embellishments, and chipboard alphas left. Awesome kits!

That's it for today! Time to go play with my family.
Pin It!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

gorgeous layout kendra!

Related Posts with Thumbnails