Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Fiskars Project!

feb 26
Remember this?



st pats banner hanging for blog
Well, I used it to make this.

I wish I would have cleared a place on a wall in Will's room (where the walls are antique white) to photograph it but I was in a big hurry and the hangers on this wall were exactly where I needed them. Anyway, I really stink at photographing things hanging on walls so I'm not sure it would have looked that much better.

st pats banner for blog
So look at this photo

st pats banner for blog 2
and this photo instead and use your imagination to picture the whole banner.

A detailed photo of each panel of the banner with instructions on how to create it can be found here on the Fiskars website where you can find a new project every day for the next 2 weeks.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

That is really pretty. Love the crackle flowers.

Stahl Family said...

BEAUTIFUL

Kimberly said...

OK...WOW!!!...DOUBLE WOW!!! I'm so glad I came to take a look..you are so flippen talented...LOVE this! xo
Loves,
K

Birgit said...

Love it!

kl said...

i'm gonna be you when i grow up.
xo

LollyChops said...

This is so beautiful Kendra! I'll give you a shot tonight if you are around....

Pam said...

WOWZA! That is just beautiful!

Tammy Tutterow said...

{gasp} I can't even find words to describe how much this makes my shabby vintage heart skip a beat! It is so awesome and amazing. wow.

Michelle said...

Kendra, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ! I am so inspired to make one and hang it across my fireplace as a sign of spring. Lovely.

Danielle said...

Oh.my.word. This is amazing! I love the projects you create!! Usually banners that people make, I wouldn't necessarily hang in my house, but this one....is so completely gorgeous and beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails