Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Secret Life of Me

reading at the creek
Taking decisive action against "Vitamin D Disease," which Will swears I'm going to die of since I don't get outside often enough. I think because I post photos of woodsy stuff during the summer months, most people assume I spend a lot of time outdoors. Secretly, I'm a wimp when it comes to the temperature. I have a comfort range of about 15 degrees, between 70 and 85 degrees. Otherwise I'm whining about profuse sweating or uncontrollable shivering. How did that happen? When I was little, my mom had to practically drag me into the house when it was time for dinner.

I'm glad Will's nagging me about it. We went on a long walk in the woods 2 days in a row. Tuesday, we ended up down at the creek. He got to throw hundreds of rocks and I had a legitimate excuse for sitting and reading this book in the middle of the day. I'm already feeling stronger in my fight against Vitamin D Disease.

Next up, my fight against I-Gained-10-Pounds-In-The-Last-Year Disease.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I've read that book...it was good! I'm the same way when it comes to the temperature. :)

Jensamom23 said...

Oohh...Another weather wimp! I loved that book... probably even better when read outside. Enjoy!

Kendra said...

I finished it Wednesday night. Really enjoyed it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails