Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello!

Just a quick post I had typed up to share last weekend but there ended up being a problem with the site I'm linking. It's fixed now!

hello
This photo has nothing to do with anything I'm posting. I just thought this little fish at the pet store the other day was cute. He (she?) was very curious and kept doing this. I think we bonded.

And I wanted to share a link. Almost 2 years ago I got an out-of-the blue email from a girl named Lolly. She had a question about some Chatterbox brads I'd used on a layout. It was really a small thing to me to respond to the email but apprarently, as she mentions in the interview, it was a BIG deal to Lolly. It reminds me of the philosophy my friend Jenifer lives by. She says you never know if your smile is the only one someone might receive during the day. So you never know when a little thing you do might be a big thing to someone else.

Hmmm. Maybe that fish lives by that phiolosphy! I knew we bonded! And you never know how a silly photo I post might end up tying into whatever I'm blabbering about for the day.

Lolly's interview can be found on the website Living Locurto.

I also recommend checking out Lolly's blog. Since starting her fantastic blog less than 2 years ago, she's had over a million (much deserved) hits on it!

Photos of my room coming up later today.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Love that photo of the cute little fishy! :)

I need to go check out Lolly's blog again. That's funny that you were the first person she interacted with. I think you answer a lot of people's crazy questions. lol I know I have asked a lot of them! :)

Can't wait to see the room!

heavenly36 said...

I love the electric blue with the fish. Weird it looks content, never seen a content fish

LollyChops said...

You are right Kendra... who would have ever guessed that such a small interaction would lead to me doing something so darn FUN!

Thanks for all of your love and support these past (nearly) two years!

I hope to meet you in person some day so I can give you a great big hug of thanks!

Matt Nicolosi said...

You call it bonding; the fish calls it a desperate plea fro you to get him outta there. Apparently you weren't on the same wavelength. Great image, though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails