Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Fiskars Project!

picnic blanket finished 3 for blog
I have a new project up on the Fiskars website.

picnic blanket finished 4 for blog
I used inexpensive twin bed sheets and some fabric scraps left over from other projects to make a vintage quilt inspired picnic blanket.

picnic blanket finished for blog
I'm off to see Toy Story 3 with the boys today! I have my Kleenex ready. I'm a total sap with movies and I hear there's a good chance I'll need them. Even if the story doesn't make me cry, paying $30 to watch a movie just might.
Pin It!

4 comments:

LollyChops said...

What an amazing blanket! I would cherish this forever!

taniawillis said...

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE! now if that isn't eye candy, i don't know what is! i want one---off to check off your article/tutorial.

Michelle said...

So beautiful ! I need to make a new cover or quilt - I am thinking of going right over one I have that is so old it is totally faded and torn in spots. Is that an okay idea? I don't want to discard it because my Mom made it for me, but it is beginning to really fall apart from so much use over the last 25 years. At least if the original is still under the new cover I'll feel like I still have it. What do you think?

Kristi Smith said...

Very pretty, my talented friend!

lol about the price of the movie. I love movies though, and it is so much more enjoyable to watch them in a theater. I have nothing else to distract me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails