Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Short Term Memory Loss

sept 21 will incognito

In the past few months, I've done virtually no preservation of memories. I haven't scrapbooked in ages. I'm not blogging regularly, or even semi-regularly. And I slacked off on Project 365. It seemed like it was taking up a lot of my time. But weighing the 3 options for preserving memories, something that's a necessity for me, it takes the least amount of time. Even if the images sit on my computer unedited, at least there's something there to jar my memory down the road. Anyway, how could I not preserve this? This is one of the benefits of home schooling boys. They can do this during math and it's OK.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Farmers 8 Daughters said...

We've seen those goofy glasses a million times, but never have we thought to put anything in the nostrils. Hysterical! My boys said "smart kid" :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails