Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Fiskars Article

I have a new article up on the Fiskars website on how to use a sewing pattern. If you're one who wishes you were "good enough" at sewing to use purchased sewing patterns, please take a look! It just might be time to use that machine you bought to sew on your scrapbook layouts to make something completely out of fabric!

Aprons for How to Use A Pattern article for Fiskars
In the article, I compare 2 aprons. One I made without a pattern, using pieces of fabric cut into various rectangle-shaped pieces. The other apron I made using a Simplicity pattern.

You can find the full article on how to use a pattern on the Fiskars website.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Great article, Kendra!

Melissa said...

Love the apron! So cute! Most aprons aren't "cute"... The design is fun and the pattern is awesome in both, but I think that I do love the piping on the second apron.

Related Posts with Thumbnails