Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quickie Update!

Will is sitting in the car, panicking that I won't get him to music class on time this morning. We don't have to leave for another 10 minutes. But he's like his dad. He thinks arriving at your appointment less than 15 minutes early is late.

Two things to share today.


splitting wood
I have a new gardening article up on the Fiskars website on our (Shawn's) experience with the 28" Super Splitting Axe.


grosgrain screen shot
And I wanted to share something from one of my favorite blogs. I haven't been reading blogs lately so I was thrilled when I went to the Grosgrain blog and found this. Tutorials every day for an entire month on embellishing your knits. Really cool things like making Antrhopologie knock offs from thrift store sweaters. Right up my alley and I can't wait to make some of these!

Time to run! And I have one minute to spare!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Farmers 8 Daughters said...

Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of that blog, but checked it out, and was in need of something just like this. We are going to NYC next week to celebrate our 18th anniversary, and no clothes and no extra $$ to buy them left me in a pickle. I have already made 2 sweaters and even 2 skirts from other items in my closet that were not being worn.
Your "quickie" updates sometimes inspire me most :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails