Saturday, December 18, 2010

She's Been Forgiven . . .

she loves the water
for climbing my back. And my leg. And chewing the cord to my new noise-cancelling headphones in half. And peeing on my camera bag. And biting my finger (in all fairness, I have to disclose that it smelled like peanut butter). And all those other things I really don't want to try to remember. All because she does cute things like this. The dogs have also forgiven her. They've forgiven her for kicking them off the good dog bed. But they didn't forgive her because she looks cute here. They forgave her because she's made this her new bed. Now they just have each other to compete with.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Nestle called . . . they said to please turn the bottle around so the world can see the label on this adorable pic.

Mama to Jayden said...

How adorable!!

rvc said...

sucker! lol

Farmers 8 Daughters said...

Do you suppose she was thirsty :-) I recently heard about a Rat that can open a fridge door.you never know, maybe those little paws were going to open up the bottles HEHE

Related Posts with Thumbnails