Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shhhh.

harper

This basket is where we keep our unpaid bills. Harper's tipped it over many times. Twice we've ended up with an overdue bill. I was told earlier today that she's been banned from the basket. Shawn reads my blog so I have to state I did not allow this. I just found her here resting after what was most likely a tiring session of trying to catch the ladybugs that are, for some reason, congregating at the top of this window. Before I told her she was being a very bad kitty, I had to take a photo of her. She looked so cute. Please don't tell anyone I'm smitten with a cat. It could ruin my repuatation as a lifetime card carrier of the Foes of Felines Club. I have a very good explanation for my indiscretion. We're pretty sure she thinks she is a dog.

Regardless of what anyone else thinks of me now that I've confessed my sin, I know there is someone else who understands, someone who's faced the same tormenting dilemma.

harper and trudy
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your dog is so beautiful! What breed is it? Cute cat as well. My parents have one that is about 15 years old and she is so spoiled!

Pam said...

Hating cats is pretty much impossible so welcome to the other side! :)

Farmers 8 Daughters said...

You've come a long way :-)

Sue said...

that is just TOO CUTE kendra!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails