Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All The Soft, Fluffy, Wonderfulness of Fabric and No Sewing!

shabby fabric  wreath
Easter is less than 2 weeks away! But you still have plenty of time to make a pretty, ruffly wreath.


Shabby fabric wreath step 2
This is what you start with. Only you need a lot more fabric squares. A lot.


Shabby fabric wreath step 5
Then you sit and watch a couple of movies and do this. Then you make a cute banner to hang from it. That's it. No sewing!


Shabby fabric topiary
When you're finished you can cut more squares and make a fun topiary using an egg-shaped styrofoam ball.


shabby fabric  wreath 2
A full tutorial and more photos for this shabby fabric wreath and topiary can be found on the Fiskars website. A tutorial for the fabric bunny rabbits can be found there, as well.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Courtney Walsh said...

It's so cute, Kendra!! I might have to try this! :)

Jocelyn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! I made a Fabric wreath many years ago and I know it takes a lot of squares!!

This is PERFECT.....love the background goodies also!!!

A girl after my own heart!!!

Thanks for sharing this awesome project!!!

TCahal said...

A craft sewless easy a cave woman could do it!

This is so cute! I think I may have to try one of these TFS :)

Paula said...

What a beautiful Fabric Wreath and topiary. I am just in love! I may have to do something similar!

Farmers 8 Daughters said...

Cuteness times 100...love it! Goes great with your bunny banner. Everything looks so awesome in your pictures.......you'll have the cutest Easter ever!

Jenny Holiday said...

ooh I love love love this wreath to bits!! :) Happy to have found your blog!! :)

Happy Easter!
xo Jenny

Related Posts with Thumbnails