Thursday, August 18, 2011

And He's Off!

My happy boy on his first day of school away from home.

will's first day of school 2011
In case you're wondering if he was REALLY that excited.


will's first day of school 2011  2
I also too this one. He's donning his Joker smile. He means business when the Joker smile comes out.


He kept running into the kitchen singing, ♪♫"I'm so excited!"♫♪ last night. All evening. When I put him to bed he said he didn't think he was going to be able to fall asleep. And when I woke him up this morning, his eyes were still closed but he had the biggest smile.

first day of school 2011   3
Caelan was slightly less enthusiastic.

They'll be home in about half an hour and there's a plate of Coconut Oatmeal cookies on the table waiting for them. Can't wait to hear about Will's first day. And hopefully get both corners of Caelan's mouth to turn up.

Unrelated, Will's hair looks like it needs to be cut because, well, it does. He's growing it out for his Halloween costume. School pictures should be interesting! I don't have the heart to dash his dreams of the perfect Halloween costume over a 2 minutes session in front of a camera and a bad blue background.

Congratuations to Cindy deRosier whose name I drew for the Butterfly Border Punch. Email me your shipping info, Cindy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Yea! Thanks!

Love the pic of your boys. Now I'm curious what Halloween costume is going to need shaggy hair....

Farmers 8 Daughters said...

I can't help but notice the chickens in your pictures :-)

Wow, your boys are getting so old!

Related Posts with Thumbnails