Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablecloth

thanksgiving tablecloth
It's Fiskars deadline day and I'm excited to report I am NOT going to be up until midnight finishing. My family will have a nice, unburned dinner. I will not be stressed and short with anyone. I feel like June Cleaver today. Heck. I feel superior to June. She had 2 sons that pretended to bathe. I only have one.

I also have time to blog! So I thought I'd share my latest . . . Fiskars project! If you want to learn how to make this interchangeable tablecloth from a $5 bed sheet, a yard of your favorite fabric, and 4 buttons, you can find the tutorial on the Fiskars website.


thanksgiving tablecloth  2
And if you have some extra time when you're finished, you can follow my tutorial for making a set of matching napkins with the left over material.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails