Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I'm Doing Instead of Fixing Thanksgiving Dinner

It's just a couple of days before Thanksgiving and, since I get to tally another year in the column of I've-never-made-a-Thanksgiving-dinner-because-my-mother-in-law-is-so-awesome, I get to peruse Pinterest instead of preparing food! I've accumulated a ridiculous number of pins. So much greatness on Pinterest. I thought it would be fun to set a goal of trying to make something Pinterest inspired once a week at least through December.

I'm going to start with this.

ETA: I originally had a photo here that was linked to the website where it originated but since it's been pinned on Pinterest as though it was something I created, I've deleted the photo. Please click the above link to see a photo of the beautiful piece that inspired me to make the one you see in my next post.

I'll be posting my project on Monday. If you want to play along, I'd love to have company! It doesn't have to be a canvas with a doily on it. Just something you created (even if it's a recipe or an organization project) that was inspired by a something you saw on Pinterest. I'll include a gallery where you can share a thumbnail of your project and a link to your blog post about it. If you participate, please include a link on your blog to the project that inspired you. Hope to see you back on Monday!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails