Monday, December 5, 2011

Currently Recovering From Techinical Difficulties

I've had a morning of technical difficulties. Power was out for a while and the battery operated tea lights I bought at Target to go with my Pinterest inspired project for today are junk so I don't have my project photographed yet, but I should have it up later today.

I have a couple of my December Daily pages to share. Days 1 and 2 are complete with photos. Not at all happy with my photos so I may just wait until the end of the month and order all my photos at one time online. We'll see how patient I am with having completed pages and no photos on them before I vow to never use Walmart photo lab again. I do that every once in a while but honestly, our Walmart normally does a pretty good job and it's so convenient. I'll probably do like I normally do and pout for a few days, get my monitor calibrated, and make adjustments to accomodate for the way their machines are developing right now.


December Daily Day 1Here's day 1. This is actually Pinterest inspired. The daily scripture reading is from Tip Junkie, plus a few verses I added for Christmas Day. I put a tag with the day's verse in each ornament on our Advent calendar. In past years I've done the names of Jesus and a craft activity with the boys (not for several years with Caelan) and I have a tendency to over-do it and make it a lot of work which eventually becomes no fun! Will was even talking about how not fun making a new ornament every day last year was. This year it's just the verse and the calendar and a quick review each night of the characteristics we've already read about. I have a much happier boy who is remembering what I want him to remember. That is my goal!


December Daily Day 2
And this is day 2. Hot cocoa and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Pin It!

2 comments:

jkhenson said...

Love your first pages, Kendra! Can't wait to see more! :))

Courtney Walsh said...

Oh I just LOVE it, Kendra. I wish I had it in me to do one of these!! Yours is going to be so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails