Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pizza Gardening

pizza gardening for fiskars

I have a new article up on the Fiskars website. It's about growing a pizza garden, AKA encouraging your kids to focus on the positives about gardening instead of the negatives. The negatives can all be encompassed with one word. Work. One word for the positives? Pizza! You can read about growing a pizza garden as an encouragement for your kids on the Fiskars website.

The format somehow got a little jumbled up somewhere along the way between my computer and Fiskars so I'm sorry if that gives you the urge to pull out your red pen!



And on a totally unrelated note, this is what's I'm listening to on Pandora as I finish up. Always by Switcfoot. I'll be singing it the rest of the day. ♪♫ Hallelujah! I'm caving in. Hallelujah! I'm in love again. Hallelujah! I'm a wretched man.♪♫ And then my favorite line, ♪♫Hallelujah! every breath is a second chance.♫♪ As much as I love their music, the hook for me as a fan is that Jon Foreman's interviews and writings are pure gold. Always so complex in the words he chooses yet simple and humbling at their core. For me, this gives their music far more meaning when I'm listening to them. I found his explanation (scroll to the bottom)about where this song came from on their fan website, Land of Broken Hearts.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails